Covid 19 Update
We hope this letter finds you and your family well. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. We are pleased to announce that our office has re-opened and we are currently seeing patients for all medical, elective, and cosmetic appointments and procedures. We have taken many additional steps to make sure you, as the patient, and our team members are working in the safest environment possible.
These changes include:
- We are spacing out appointment times between patients and as a result, might have fewer appointment options available. Please note that this is done for your safety and so that we have time to disinfect rooms between patients.
- All of our staff members will be wearing personal protective equipment.
- When you arrive at your appointment, you will be greeted by a staff member who will measure your temperature and have you fill out a brief questionnaire related to COVID-19 symptoms.
- Our staff will make every possible attempt to room you in upon arrival so as to minimize exposure with other individuals in the reception area.
- All surfaces will be thoroughly cleaned with a hospital grade EPA certified disinfectant in-between patients and regularly throughout the day.
- We are monitoring our staff for any symptoms and are taking their temperatures daily.
- In an effort to minimize contact as much as possible, we have removed all brochures, magazines, and arm chairs from our waiting area.
We’re doing everything we can to try to keep our staff and patients safe and healthy, but we need your help too.
- If you are not feeling well (fever, sneezing, coughing, body aches, or any symptoms that could be related to COVID-19). We kindly ask you that you reschedule your appointment before coming.
- Kindly wear a mask to the office. If you do not have a mask, we will provide you one.
- If possible, please do not bring any guests with you to the office unless you are accompanying a minor or post-operative patient.
We will continue to closely monitor all new information available related to COVID-19, its spread, and prevention. Please feel free to contact us with questions or concerns related to your upcoming visit to our office. To make an appointment, please call us at (703)207-3065.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back to our practice.
Craig R. Dufresne, M.D. and Team